Lički forum
Lički forum ZK Stajnica  
VeljaÄŤa 17, 2020, 09:28:38 *
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molimo, prijavite se ili se registrirajte.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i duljinom prijave

Stranica: [1]
  Ispis  
Autor Tema: Welcome  (Posjeta: 11554 )
0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.
stenta
Administrator
Novi član

Spol: Muški

Profil Email
« : Lipanj 02, 2006, 02:37:24 »

Welcome

This Forum of “Zavicajni klub Stajnica” welcomes everybody to freely post and discuss about anything related to Stajnica and surrounding area. English section will be dedicated exclusively to English speaking people as an open gate to join this Forum.
We are non-profitable organization, our goal is to get people from Stajnica and surrounding area much more closer and gather a lot more information such as family tree, old pictures, jokes, events etc.

We looking forward to hear from all of you.!

Best regards

Tom
Evidentirano
CroatianSteve
Novi član

« Odgovor #1 : Travanj 25, 2010, 08:17:04 »

Greetings!
Thank you for such an excellent forum and all the information your users have contributed through the years!  Finding this website has been so beneficial in researching my Vucetic family tree and has made learning about my Great-Grandfather's home town of Lipice very enjoyable.

I hope to continue to learn about the life and people of Stajnica and the surrounding communities.

Sincerely,
CroatianSteve

Welcome

This Forum of “Zavicajni klub Stajnica” welcomes everybody to freely post and discuss about anything related to Stajnica and surrounding area. English section will be dedicated exclusively to English speaking people as an open gate to join this Forum.
We are non-profitable organization, our goal is to get people from Stajnica and surrounding area much more closer and gather a lot more information such as family tree, old pictures, jokes, events etc.

We looking forward to hear from all of you.!

Best regards

Tom

Evidentirano
 Stranica: [1]
  Ispis  

Skoči na:  

UseBB Port by Gaia Lički forum ZK Stajnica | Powered by SMF 1.1.10. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC. All Rights Reserved.